Profile CRANK IT! Contest
Contest Rules: You must be 13-years of age or older. One entry per person. Contest ends 4 PM, April 18, 2014 (Eastern Time)
PICK A RIDER’S CRANK ARM AND MATCH IT TO ONE OF THE NUMBERED CRANK ARMS LISTED BELOW.
1. The Rider’s Crank Photo (ex. A, B, C, etc.) with
2. the Crank Arm Style and Size (ex. 1, 2, 3, etc.)
Answers should look like (letter – number) M-12
Please email your entries to Matt Coplon, matt @ profileracing.com (no spaces).
All correct entries will be put into a pool, and the one randomly selected will win our newly released Sabre Sprocket.
CLICK ON EACH PHOTO TO SEE A LARGER VERSION OF THE CRANK
ANSWERS (some riders ride the same style and length of cranks)
1. 22mm Column Cranks 175mm (5 riders)
2. 22mm Column Cranks 170mm (1 rider)
3. 22mm Column Cranks 160mm (1 rider)
4. 19mm Race Cranks 175mm (1 rider)
5. 19mm Race Cranks 170mm (1 rider)
6. 19mm Race Cranks 165mm (2 riders)
Email your Rider-Letter plus Crank Style/Length-Number answers to email@example.com