Coplon’s scavenger hunt: And the winner is…
Thanks to everyone who entered Profile Racing’s Scavenger to WIN Matt Coplon’s, custom, one off hub!
Here are the answers below in RED…and although we had many submissions, there were two that were incredibly close. In the end, the winner won by (1) single point.
- In the “Saluting Brutality” edit, three basic tricks were done that WERE NOT repeated in the “on 41” edit. What were they? There were several.
- In the “Saluting Brutality” edit, three basic tricks were done that WERE repeated in the “on 41” edit. What were they? There were several.
- In Saluting Brutality, several of the skateparks featured are no longer open. Name two. (You can list either the skatepark’s name or by city they were in). 688 (Clearwater, Florida) and The Park (Ocala, Florida), X-Games Park in Atlanta, Ga., The Indoor park in Anderson, Indiana.
- Through the editing of both sections, Matt’s home skatepark has remained the same. It’s actually one of the oldest running indoor parks in the US. What skatepark is that? The Skatepark of Tampa.
- What year did that skatepark (from question #7) open? December 1992, January 1993.
- Name two other riders featured in Saluting Brutality who still ride for Profile. Luis Pinzon, Mark Mulville, Jeff Harrington.
- What Profile sprocket (still in production) was ridden in the Saluting Brutality section? Profile Blackjack.
- What was the tooth count on the sprocket ridden in the Saluting Brutality section? 44t.
- What Profile sprocket was ridden in the On 41 edit? Profile 19mm Spline Drive Sprocket.
- What is the tooth count on the sprocket ridden in the On 41 edit? 25t
- Both the band used for Saluting Brutality and On 41 were from the same city in California. What city is that? San Diego.
- Other than black or polished, what is Matt’s only other color of component choice (see in the On 41 edit)? Gold.
And the Winner is!