MADERA CASSETTE HUB V2
BUILD YOUR OWN HUB (BYOH)
Choices for following:
-Spoke holes/Drive side
-Axle Bolts: Choose any Chromo bolt option at NO EXTRA CHARGE!
-Madera designed the V2 Cassette Hub to be the best all around hubs available. All axles, bolts, & bearings are the same parts used in Profile Racing’s Mini Hubs. Madera V2 Cassette hubs are suitable for trails, racing, street, and park use.
- High/Low Flange hubshell
- Aluminum or Chromoly hollow 3/8″axle for dramatic weight savings
- Bolt choices for 3/8″ threaded axle:
-Standard 3/8 socket head bolts(8mm hex)- come with anodized Volcano cones
-17mm Hex Head outer w/8mm internal hex
-Button Head w/8mm internal hex
- CrMo or Ti 14mm axle options(14mm Alum nuts included) .
- CrMo or Ti one-piece drivers.
- Chromoly or Titanium splined drivers for Profile Cogs.
- Standard CrMo Cogs, or upgrade to Aluminum or Elite CrMo Cogs.
- RHD or LHD
- 36h only
- Standard BMX 110mm hub width
- 3/8 aluminum axle NOT intended for use with pegs. NOT intended for heavy street riding.
Colors: Black, Polished
Madera V2 Cassette Hub Weight:
Hub w/ 14mm CrMo GDH Axle & 9t CrMo Driver: 467g/16.34 oz
Hub w/ 3/8 CrMo axle bolts with 9t CrMo Driver: 372g/13.1 oz