TRACK FIXED/FIXED REAR HUB
BUILD YOUR OWN HUB (BYOH)
Choices for following:
-Axle Bolts: Choose any Chromo bolt option at NO EXTRA CHARGE!
Track Hubs are held to the same high quality standards of all other hub types that Profile Racing manufactures. Classic styling & amazing colors make these hubs stand out!
Features of the Track Fixed/Fixed Rear Hub:
- Fixed cog threaded on BOTH sides of hub.
- Includes TWO English/ISO 1.29\” x 24 TPI lockrings-Cog(s) not included
- 28, 32, 36, 48 spoke hole drillings
- 120mm(standard track), 130mm(converted road), or 135 mm(converted MTB) rear hub spacing available
- True 3/8″ female threaded aluminum axle
- Bolt choices for 3/8″ threaded axle:
-Standard 3/8 socket head bolts(8mm hex)- come with anodized Volcano cones
-17mm Hex Head outer w/8mm internal hex
-Button Head w/8mm internal hex
- Chromoly and Titanium bolts available
- 44mm fixed cog, 47mm freewheel chain line
- Equal sized high hub flanges for same length spokes front and rear
- Smooth, fast sealed bearings
- Made in USA
- Profile Track Cogs & Elite Freewheels sold seperately
Colors: Red, Black, Blue, Polished, Gold , Green, Purple, White
Hub w/ Chromoly bolts: 270g/9.6 oz