Furious Wasps? That\'s what these guys sound like at speed when you let off the gas. It\'s a good way to make sure people know you\'re there, but it\'s a better way to instantly transmit any forward pedal pressure to the ground.
With the proven Profile Elite Ultradrive system, 6 pawls dig into 68 individual steps on the hub's ratchet ring to ensure that no pedal motion is wasted. An oversized aluminum rear hubshell and axle keep things rigid, and the equal sized hub flanges remove as much dish from the wheel build as possible, and keep spoke tensions more equal.
- Front Hub: 88g, 20, 24, 28 spoke holes
- Rear Hub: 302g, 24, 28, 32 spoke holes
- Shimano/Sram 9, 10, 11 speed cassette
- Black or Silver Anodized
- 100mm front hub spacing, 130mm rear hub spacing
- 2x61901 bearings front, 2x6802 bearings rear, 2x6802 bearings driver