We’ve been getting quite a few inquiries on our Elite Bmx Disk Brake Rear Hub. It’s been catching on within the bmx trails scene: There’s really no better way to have absolutely dialed-in brakes when cruising full speed through the woods. And if you’re into fufanus and abubacas, it’s a bonus. Nothing better than to NOT worry about your brakes slipping.
To accommodate the Profile Elite Rear Disk Hub, you’ll need a modified frame ready to adapt to it.
For freestyle/trails, FBM, S and M, and Pedal Driven Cycles do custom builds.
If interested, click here:
S and M: www.sandmbikes.com/about-sm/contact/
Pedal Driven Bikes: www.pedaldrivenbikes/contact-3/
Standard Byke Co: www.standardbyke.com/connect-with-sbc/
For UK inquiries:
If you’re interested in setting up a Race Frame with our disk hub, there are two companies that currently stock frame that are compatible:
For full specs/options on our Elite Disk Brake Bmx Hub, check below. Contact your local bike shop to snag one if interested.
BUILD YOUR OWN HUB (BYOH)
Choices for following:
-Axle Bolts: Choose any Chromo bolt option at NO EXTRA CHARGE!
- 6 pawl driver for 204 points of engagement means instant forward motion at the first application of pedal pressure.
- ISO Disc Brake
- Color matched anodized Volcano cones and aluminum cone spacers with hardened CrMo knurls to bite into dropouts.
- Aluminum threaded axle only.
- Bolt choices for 3/8″ threaded aluminum axle:
-Standard 3/8 socket head bolts(8mm hex)- come with anodized Volcano cones
-17mm Hex Head outer w/8mm internal hex
-Button Head w/8mm internal hex
- CrMo or Ti one-piece drivers.
- Aluminum or Titanium splined drivers for Profile Cogs.
- Standard CrMo Cogs, or upgrade to Aluminum or Elite CrMo Cogs.
- 36h RHD only
- Standard BMX 110mm hub width
- Disc rotor not included
Colors: Red, Black, Blue, Polished, Gold , Green, Purple, Aqua, Matte Black