What sets the Profile Elite Cranks apart from the rest?
Well, let’s get to brass tax…
The features of Profile Elite cranks:
– Handcrafted in the USA from 4340 heat-treated chromoly for maximum strength and stiffness.
– Features a standard 22mm, 6LV4 Titanium Spindle.
– The Crank set includes a 4-bolt, 7075 AL anodized spider with steel splined drive insert.
– The Crank Set includes Profile’s popular 22mm External Euro BB kit.
– Six crank arm lengths: 170mm – 172mm – 175mm – 177mm – 180mm and 182mm.
– Arms available in Black, White and Chrome, Spider and BB available in black, polished, red, blue, green and gold.
– Made from 4340 heat-treated chromoly tubing as opposed to forged aluminum.
– Unlike other cranks on the market, the triangular gusset of the Elite arms eliminates any chance of the arm flexing from side to side or downward to deliver maximum pedal power.
– The Elite cranks come standard with a 22mm Ti axle, giving the Elite cranks the status of being one of the lightest cranks on the market.
– Bottom bracket uses 22mm cartridge bearings for less spinning resistance and increased durability.
– 3-piece crank construction: You can change arm sizes, replace damaged arms or spider/chainwheel without buying a new crankset (an advantage over 2-piece designs).
– Instead of using a spider, Profile offers the Sabre, one piece sprocket as an alternative drive train in sizes 36 through 45t.
– Lifetime warranty on crank arms and spindle.
“When it’s time to choose cranks, you have plenty of choices, but one crank stands above the rest. American made for 50 years. Profile Racing Elite Crank set is lightweight, indestructible, and the stiffest crank on the market. Why wouldn’t you get a crankset that has all that and will last forever and they even come in a rad container!”
– Drew Motley